Sunday, January 22, 2017

Secret Spy and Open Seats

So many of you know I am not a recruiter for Hurricane Express anymore.  I did accept the roll of super-secret blog writing spy for Hurricane Express.  So, with me becoming a super-secret spy, my recruiting seat needed to be filled. I remember before my last days, the endless interviews for my replacement.  There were a lot, I mean come on, replacing me is not easy. (You all better stop laughing, I know I think highly of myself.)  In the end, they did find my replacement and I even got to work with her a couple days before I had to erase my identity.  So now you know how Hurricane got Misty, lets find out a little more about her.

Here are 5 things you may not know about Misty:

1.       She was an oversize pilot car driver, for oversize loads.
2.       Binge watching TV shows is becoming her favorite pastime.
3.       She loves listening to music, any kind of music.
4.       Before binge watching TV shows, she read all the time.
5.       Apparently, she is an ice chewer, from what I heard she really makes Eddie crazy.

She is married and between her husband and her, they have 5 kids.   They also have 2 dogs, one Boston Terrier and one puppy that is ½ lab ½ pit bull.  Misty is from Da Queen, AR and that is where she attended high school.  She went on to college and got a degree and in Behavioral Science.

This is her first time recruiting but this isn’t her first time in transportation.  She has spent many years working for two different trucking companies as Fleet Manager and Accounts Payable and Receivable.  So when you talk to just remember she does know about the trucking industry and she is here to get you going with Hurricane Express.


P.S.  If you are looking for me, just remember I am lurking in a dark corner some where.


No comments:

Post a Comment